There are so many unique and wonderful elements to Kate + Nate’s Boca Grande Wedding that it’s hard to even decide where to begin and what to actually share on those points in this short Wedding Sneaks post. Here are a few tidbits though, with MUCH more to follow when the full post comes in a few weeks:
1. Kate designed and created her own wedding dress (you read that right)
2. Kate designed ALL of her bridesmaid’s dresses as well (you read that right too)
3. Kate + Nate flew in from Shanghai for their wedding celebration on Boca Grande
4. Their minister/great friend, Jeff, was ordained online. It was the first time he had officiated a wedding. Oh and he’s hilarious.
5. Kate’s father designed and assembled all of the florals, including Kate’s STUNNING bridal bouquet
6. As a loosly-based Chinese tradition, there was a VERY long golf cart parade prior to the ceremony
I’m actually laughing as I write this because all of the above was so much fun and, when it comes out in words, it sounds almost unbelievable. SO much more to come…stay tuned… 🙂